About the Colts Partnership
Since 2008, Wilson Kehoe Winingham has been a proud sponsor of the Indianapolis Colts. Part of WKW’s sponsorship includes the pre-game presentation of the Horseshoe Hero award. The Colts choose a deserving fan who has made significant contributions to their community or served in the armed forces and present the Horseshoe Hero award minutes before kick-off.
When asked why the firm sponsors this award, WKW partner Bill Winingham said, “Wilson Kehoe Winingham’s mission is restoring lives. Individuals chosen for this award have given a great deal to their community and/or country, so it makes perfect sense why we are Horseshoe Hero award sponsors.”
Nominate a Horseshoe Hero
Since 2008, Wilson Kehoe Winingham has been a proud sponsor of the Indianapolis Colts. Part of WKW’s sponsorship includes the pre-game presentation of the Horseshoe Hero award.
Who We're Looking for:
The Horseshoe Hero award is presented to a deserving fan. Nominees must meet at least one of the following:
- Made significant contributions to their community and/or country
- Served in the armed forces
- Sacrificed their best interests in order to help others
As Indianapolis's personal injury attorneys, WKW's mission is restoring lives.
It's important that we assess the multiple entries to ensure candidates are aligned with our mission. Here's how the process works:
- Submit your contact information
- Submit background on the nominee (i.e. why they should be the Horseshoe Hero)
- Our team will asses
- If it's a good fit, our team schedules a phone call to learn more
- Once selected, details are sent out regarding the pre-game presentation!